Social Media Ambassadors Wanted! #HeroesNetworkAmbassador
Heroes Network is looking for committed, compassionate, social media-savvy leaders in the US to help us spread the word about feeding children and families and helping people. Your network of friends, family and co-workers could help us connect with new supporters who are interested in supporting our work to make a difference in the lives of children, families, veterans, and people everywhere.
As a social media ambassador, each month, you will receive an exclusive email with timely insights on Heroes Network Foundation events and campaigns as well as facts and insights that you can post about on your social media pages to help us reach more people and do more good!
By participating in the Heroes Network Social Media Ambassador program, you will receive several benefits:
- A periodic email with social media messaging and social media tips and tricks
- Invitation to Social Media Ambassador Networking Events & special Heroes Network Foundation Events
To be considered for the Social Media Ambassador program, you should:
- Be passionate about and committed to Heroes Network's mission and have a desire to effect change for good in the world.
- Have at least one public social media profile with more than 100 friends/followers to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram or a well read personal blog.
- Be able to post Heroes Network related information 6-12 times per year.
- Be 18 years of age or older and fluent in English.
- Reside in one of our main service areas: Arizona, Texas, Tennessee or Washington.
Selected applicants will receive training materials, a Heroes Network t-shirt after their first six posts, and a HN Social Media Ambassador Badge for their website or blog.
Please fill out the interest form below and click submit. If you meet our criteria, we will send you an application to the email address you provide. Thank you so much for wanting to be a part of our growing Network of Heroes! #HeroesNetworkAmbassador